NSC South Hill Fine Foods Ltd.
Job Street Location:
468 Lillooet Street West, Moose Jaw
Full Service Grocery Store
Job NOC: 62010
Skill Type/Level: TEER 2
Number of vacancies: 2
Full time, Permanent
Retail Grocery Store
Individual will be responsible to Supervise and co-ordinate with all the staff members in the grocery department.
• Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers.
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
• Authorize payments and the return of merchandise.
• Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages.
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise.
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
• Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance.
• Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness.
• Perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalations, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
Ability to work flexible shifts which may include weekdays and weekends.
Contact name and email for resume & cover letter submissions:
Contact name: Jas