Best Western Plus
Job Street Location:
350 Diefenbaker Drive, Moose Jaw, SK, S6J 1N2
Job NOC: 64314
Skill Type/Level: TEER 4
Number of vacancies: 1
Full time, permanent
13.00 – 16.00
Offer Health Benefits Through Company
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk Agent to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations, and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests.
– Available for all shifts, and shift work. Most shifts will be focused on evenings and weekends.
– Experience is preferred but willing to train.
– Basic computer knowledge.
– Typing skills required.
– Be able to handle high pressure situations while maintaining composure and professionalism.
– Be able to take feedback/criticism as constructive.
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
– Great interpersonal and communication skills.
– Customer orientated mind-set.
– Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
– Neat and tidy appearance.
– Keeping a clean and organized area for guests to enjoy
– speak and understand English language
Work settings/conditions: Professional, indoor, fast paced, high pressure, balanced
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.