Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Business Name: 102061104 Saskatchewan Ltd (Legal Name)
The Chopped Leaf (Operating Name)
Job Street Location: 8-3 1251 Main Street N Moosejaw Saskatchewan S6H6M3
The Chopped Leaf in Moose Jaw is a Canadian-owned salad restaurant which prides itself in excellent service, quality food, and customer satisfaction!
Job NOC: 6311
Number of vacancies: 2
Job Hours/type: 36-44 Hours Per week
Full time, permanent: Full time Permanent
Industry: Food Service
Salary Range: $16 Per Hour
Benefits: Temp accommodation/Bonuses
Job Overview: Duties will include but is not limited to: taking orders, handling Cash, preparing food making menu dishes cleaning and controlling the cost.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for food preparation
- Prepare food order summaries in Excel for any future online orders or through customers upfront
- Establish methods and strategies to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, and sales on monthly and year-to-date basis.
- Keep records, such as amount and cost of meals served, hours worked by employees, etc.
- Train staff in job duties and sanitation/safety procedures
- Inspects kitchen and dining areas, kitchen utensils, and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met
- Able to supervise and check the preparation methods done on daily basis to make Salad, sandwiches, and wraps
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures, and budgets
- May plan any current or future event menus and determine related food and labor costs
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and make food.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Food Service Supervisor
- Completion of high school
Work settings/conditions: Restaurant
Contact name and email for resume & cover letter submissions: Sanjay Parekh firstname.lastname@example.org