Red Swan Pizza
Job Street Location:
Unit #2, 825 Thatcher Drive
Red Swan Pizza in Moose Jaw is a Canadian-owned pizza restaurant which prides itself in excellent service, quality food, and customer satisfaction!
Job NOC: 6311
Skill Type/Level: B
Full time, permanent
$17.00 per hour
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and make pizzas
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for food preparation
- Prepare food order summaries in Excel for any future online orders or through customers upfront
- Establish methods and strategies to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, and sales on monthly and year-to-date basis.
- Keep records, such as amount and cost of meals served, hours worked by employees, etc.
- Train staff in job duties and sanitation/safety procedures
- Inspects kitchen and dining areas, kitchen utensils, and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met
- Able to supervise and check the preparation methods done on daily basis to make pizzas, salads, and wings/ribs
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures, and budgets
- May plan any current or future event menus and determine related food and labour costs
- At least 1 year of experience as a Food Service Supervisor
- Completion of high school
This position offers strong growth opportunity to the right candidate for training and managing of additional stores in near future.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume to email@example.com. We thank all who apply; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.