Thunder Creek Pork
Job Street Location:
720 Lillooet St West, Moose Jaw, SK S6H 8B4
Donald’s Fine Foods is a family-owned business that has operated for over 26 years. We are a specialty meat manufacturer spanning four plants in British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
- Customer Focus – Exceptional customer service is the measure of our success
- Integrity – Fairness, honesty, responsibility, and trust mark every relationship inside and outside of the company
- People – We treat our employees, customers, suppliers, and the community with respect
- Quality – Uncompromising standards in everything we do
- Safety – We care about our people and emphasize a culture of safety throughout our Company
Job NOC: 95106
Skill Type/Level: TEER 5
Full time, permanent
$14.54 per hour
Assigned to the Thunder Creek Pork location, the Level 4 Pork Cut Labourer is an integral team member within the production function. The general duties include but are not limited to the following jobs: floor clean-up, baggers, wrappers, boxers, sorters, scrapers, pre-weight scale, transferers.
- Contribute to a positive working environment and the health and safety of co-workers
- Perform the following jobs at the line speed: floor clean-up, baggers, wrappers, boxers, sorters, scrapers, pre-weight scale, transferers
- Communicate issues or concerns effectively with Lead Hands or production management
- Adhering to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Working knowledge of the production needs, product specifications, the flow of production lines, and production-related equipment operation
- Performing various production-related duties on a rotation basis
- Other production-related tasks as directed by the Production Supervisor
- Working-level proficiency in the English Language
- Demonstrated ability to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency using a creative and logical approach to resolution
- Basic communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a Cold Environment where one will be standing for extended periods
- Ability to physically push, pull, and lift to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a team member
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience is not required; employee will be trained on the job
Qualified candidates are invited to apply through the company website: http://www.donaldsfinefoods.com/news/career/?location=thunder-creek-pork
We thank all who apply; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.