Hopkins Dining Parlour
Job NOC: 1221
Skill Type/Level: B
Number of vacancies: 1
Full time, permanent
$26.00 per hour
- Carry out administrative activities of the establishment.
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
- Review, evaluate, and implement new administrative procedures.
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services.
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an Administrative role.
- Completion of high school diploma.
- Post-secondary education in Administration is considered an asset.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume to email@example.com. We thank all who apply; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.