Hopkins Dining Parlour
Job NOC: 6311
Skill Type/Level: B
Number of vacancies: 1
Full time, permanent
$14.50 per hour
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Hire food service staff
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
- Establish work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Food Service Supervisor.
- Completion of high school diploma.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, or day shifts.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume to email@example.com. We thank all who apply; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.