Eat. Energize. That’s the Freshii motto. We have 7 different menu categories – bowls, burritos, salads, wraps, soups, smoothies & juices – and each one is full of innovation. We make healthy food convenient and affordable for all citizens.
Job NOC: 6311
Skill Type/Level: B
Number of vacancies: 1
Full time, permanent
$14.50 – $15.75 per hour
You will be the face of the Freshii brand on the front lines, energizing our guests every day. Let’s get into a few more specifics:
- Open/close the store.
- Lead shifts and report directly to the Manager daily.
- Handle cash transactions, deposits, and oversee all cash handling during their shift.
- Address performance issues quickly and respectfully by coaching and counseling.
- Maximize communication in the store and uphold good morale.
- Assist in managing food and waste by adjusting pars and recording waste. Assist with taking Inventory.
- Track and complete all daily sheets and checklists including but not limited to temperature checks, health, and wellness checks, sanitation checks, waste sheets, prep par levels.
- Ensure team members are up to date on Freshii University courses.
- Set a good example for all team members to follow.
- Prepare required dressings as per menu requirements.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Food Service Supervisor.
- Completion of high school diploma.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.